Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting Organized!

Alright, it's a beautiful Spring day. The crocus in the garden are blooming and I have the itch to go outside and putter. Autumn has a friend over and the hubby is out working. Perfect opportunity to get some work done! I have sooooo many things I would like to tackle...

My grandmother gave me a half finished latch hook rug project I would like to teach Autumn to do. It's a beautiful rose design, all done in different shades of pink. Perfect for Autumn's room!

I found the perfect size box for my almost finished San-Man project... would like to finish it today...

I would LOVE to put a coat of paint on the Salt Box doll house, but I need to do some prep work first...

I just got a book from the library on miniature embroidery projects for the doll house. Sooooo cute! More to come on that...

One more thing. I would really like to make a few nice Spring dresses for Autumn. I have such pretty fabric and just need the inspiration to start.

Well, the sewing table is clear and I have organized a bunch of fabrics and have gone through my chart stash and decided to get busy. Wish me luck!

~thyme2sow

No comments:

Post a Comment