Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Pageant 2010



It was a beautiful day for a Christmas pageant. The date was postponed originally due to the "blizzard" we had before Christmas. All of the angels were there and of course the animals and shepherds too. This year Autumn got to hold the Star that summoned the Three Kings. She would only do the part if her friend Hannah would do it with her.

So...here they are carrying the Star into Bethlahem with all of the angels following behind. What a sight they were, I guess I am partial because I am their Sunday school teacher after all! They really were adorable.



These are just some of the memories that I will chrish forever!



God Bless us all!
~thyme2sow

1 comment:

  1. OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    What beautiful pictures!
    I especially LOVE the one with Autumn in the window..she is an angel for sure. :)
    Lots of spaces in her smile now, so cute!
    Love you Autumn,
    Aunt Louise xox

    ReplyDelete