Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year, New Me!

Well, I sure am glad that this year is officially over. I have never actually said that before this past year. My life just took a drastic turn in the downward direction and all I can say is...bring on 2010! Without really getting into the details of my misery, I have to say that if I didn't have my beautiful daughter Autumn by my side I would be a basket case. I have been using her as my crutch to get through the day for a while now. She is the sunshine that warms my heart. She'll never understand just what she does for me. I tell her constantly how much I love her, but when I say it I mean it with every inch of my being. She is my entire life now. I live for her.

My parents are the most wonderful people on this earth. They have been there for us and always have been. I never thought that at this point in my life I would be where I am today. It truly is weighing very heavily on my heart. I have to find a place inside where I can go and find some inner peace. I also know that I have to seek out a support group. I have been told that it helps with the healing process.

I look forward to posting again in the near future. It is something I intend to keep up in the New Year. After all, this is something that brings me joy and that is a positive thing for me. Good luck and love to you all out there this year. May you find peace and happiness all your days.

~Thyme2Sow

1 comment:

  1. Nicole,
    You and Autumn are such a blessing to all of us in NC! I thank God the day you came into our lives. You will be blessed, and I know good things will come your way in the future. You are such a giving, caring, wonderful person.
    I love you sister!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete