Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Something Wicked

***
By the Pricking of My Thumbs
Something Wicked
This Way Comes
***
I really enjoyed stitching this design by La- D-Da, my first finish by this designer.
It was also my first time stitching on 35 count "Havanna" linen by Weeks Dye Works.
I worked the entire project under magnification. It was done with one strand of floss
over two threads.
I purchased the chart and linen from 1-2-3 Cross Stitch online
and I was so happy with their customer service that I want to give them a shout out
and highly recommend them to anyone who stitches. The box came quickly and they answered all of my inquiries right away.
Thanks 1-2-3!
Now onto the next Halloween project...
~thyme2sow

2 comments:

  1. oooooooo!!! LOVE IT!
    Love the color of the fabric too..is it an orange color? Looks like it in the picture.
    You did a wonderful job!
    XO Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. The linen is more like a rusty brown, like the outside leaf of a 'Cuban' cigar...

    ReplyDelete