Sunday, July 05, 2009

Birthday goodies in the mail!



Why is it that whenever it gets hot outside I start to think about the Fall? I think it is just because I have such a fondness for that time of year that as soon as Spring has passed I yearn for those cool days and nights all over again. Don't get me wrong, I love the summer. I am a summer child, born on a hot June day. I do enjoy the greens of the landscape, but LOVE the copper and the golds and the reds of Autumn. I even named my daughter Autumn, because it is so colorful and bright.

With that in mind, I recently purchased some new charts from 1-2-3 stitch with some birthday money. Pictured above are a couple of my new lovelies. I look forward to stitching on the 35ct. Havana linen, a first for me. Can't wait to stitch with the Weeks Dye Works hand dyed floss. Also a first for me.
~thyme2sow

No comments:

Post a Comment