Friday, October 30, 2009

Dad's Halloween Museum 2009



My father has been collection all things Halloween since I was a young girl. It's safe to say that he just may be a Halloween maniac! I love going into Mom and Dad's house during the week before Halloween because it really is a sight to see.
In addition to giving out candies my father likes to mix it up a bit and give the children a choice between candy or baseball cards. He knows what the kids like! My parents live on a very busy corner and the neighborhood children come out in droves, especially since this year the date falls on a Saturday I am sure that the candy will be flowing at their house.

It really is quite interesting to step into the Halloween museum at Mom and Dad's house. I just had to document all of the interesting things that are on display there. I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with next year.

Happy Halloween!
~Thyme2Sow

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! I LOVE all his stuff! I remember the big cardboard pumpkin man..and the skeleton too from years ago. :) How neat that he collects all that stuff. Would love to visit!
    Love ya,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete