Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Little 'Jack'

Another doll to add to my collection. Right now I am all about Autumn colors, smells, textures. I have been so inspired to create due to all of this that I decided to create a pumpkin boy doll. I used a pattern I found in one of my favorite magazines and changed it up a little bit. I really enjoy using coffee and tea to change the look of my fabrics. The added benefit to this all of course is the pleasant scent that you end up with. I am proud of my latest doll finish. His name is Jack and he is one of the characters I am using in my latest craft...childrens stories. I have always wanted to write a childrens book, and now I am really feeling the need to create one. Wish me luck!



A little more close up view of his cute face.



I love his little crow friend. I'm looking forward to creating more dolls, but have to start on some Christmas ornaments first...I'm going to decorate a small tree with only cross stitched ornaments this year...just for me!!!

Have a blessed day!

~thyme2sow

1 comment:

  1. I love Jack!!!!!
    He is tooo adorable!
    You amaze me, your work is incredible.
    :)
    Love ya!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete