Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Autumn



I am the luckiest mother in the world. This Christmas I intend to make the most of every magical minute with my 5 year old daughter, Autumn. She is the light of my life and the love in my heart. I can not even imagine not having her around. Her laughter brings me joy, her sweet voice singing Christmas carols around the house makes me smile endlessly. I am alive because of her and I love the little lady that she has become. Dear God, please allow me to stay on this earth as long as possible to be able to see her grow into the fine woman I know she will be. Keep her in your loving care day and night and always let her know how much she is loved and adored. I give thanks for all of the days that I get to be her mother. Love you Autumn xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment