Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas dress shopping

Dress shopping with my daughter Autumn is such a fun thing for me. It has become something I look forward to at Easter and now at Christmastime. She knows the drill by now, stand by the wall and pose! She loves to pretend she is either a princess or a rock star, occasionally playing air guitar while wearing a really fancy dress. That's Autumn for you, a joker to the end. My wonderful mother purchased two dresses for her this time because, as always, we couldn't make up our mind as to which one was more awesome. Here are the finalists...

Cute and festive...



this one was a winner!



this one I loved but didn't make the final cut...



another winner!



did you notice the matching doll dresses? How beautiful they both will look on the Christmas card this year!

I want to go back and get this one...soooo cute!



It was tough, but Autumn made the final choices and I think she did an excellent job at that. I don't look forward to the day when she doesn't want to carry on the tradition, but I know it will come. Until then I will take every picture of her that I can and document her beautiful young life because I love her to the moon and back. God bless my little girl and keep her young for as long as possible.

~thyme2sow

No comments:

Post a Comment