Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter is here!



Winter has arrived and I have the flu! The only reason I am posting right now is that I cannot lay down for another minute, my back hurts from being still and I can't stand it anymore!! The snow is falling here on Long Island and it is a blizzard. Not bad for the first snowfall of the year for us. We should have about 20" by the time it is all over, it's been snowing since yesterday about 12noon and should continue till about noon today. Autumn is going to be so surprised when she wakes up...which should be soon.

Anyway, they had to postpone the Christmas pageant at church this morning. I wonder how many people will go out in this weather? I am on Alter guild duty this week too, it's a good thing my mom, my partner, lives right around the corner from the church! She'll have to take care of things...I love you MOM! and owe you one too!

I wish I was hungry and not nauseous. I'd love to eat a Christmas cookie right now. And a cup of coffee, but tea will have to do for now.

I think Autumn is waking up now so I am off to mother her. Too bad I can't kiss her too much, I would hate for her to get the flu for Christmas! Pray for us!



Have a wonderful day everybody out there! And be safe if you are in the storm.
~thyme2sow

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much snow you got!
    I bet you had fun shoveling (hee hee)...
    Love my beautiful niece!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wonderful neighbor, Gideon, plowed my driveway with his quad w/ a plow attached to it! Thank you Gideon!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete