Sunday, January 04, 2009

Great find!


Sometimes when you're looking for something you can never find it! But it's when you're not looking when you find the good stuff. This year at my church's Christmas bazaar I found a beautiful hand stitched Christmas stocking finished with Gold floss, ribbon embroidery, beads and charms. The stocking is backed with a Christmas red wool felt. It is lovely. What a great job the person did that made this beautiful stocking. I paid very little for it, as only a stitcher would know it's true value, and it really is something that I probably never would have done myself. As you know I am the one who likes to FINISH my projects! I will proudly display this item with my Christmas 'things' from year to year with pride, and give props to author unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment