Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Girls.



Here are some pictures of my girls. My daughter Autumn is pictured with my 7 year old Weimeraner, Havana and then again with our 10 year old Basset Hound Ginger. They are a big part of this family and require a lot of love. I don't think there are more affectionate animals out there. I always feel missed when I am away from them. As an animal owner I feel it is important that my daughter grows up with animals to take care of and love. What a great life lesson to pass on to your children. An animal's love is unconditional, and sometimes that's just what you're looking for! Love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. You need to send that child to me.
    NOW!
    :)
    I will let you keep the doggies..although they are very cute too! :)
    Love ya,
    Louise
    ps..check my blog..look what I bought at a consignment shop!

    ReplyDelete