Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Autumn Rose!


Where has the time gone? Tomorrow we will celebrate my sweet daughter Autumn's 5th Birthday. I can honestly say that I have been blessed to have been given this beautiful gift from God. Autumn has been an inspiration to me every day since she was born. She actually saved my life! When I was 3 months pregnant with her I received my first sonogram. If the doctors would not have been looking for her they never would have seen the tumor that had taken over my right ovary. In addition to saving my life then, she has enriched my life in countless ways up to this day. I believe I am a better person because of her, and I also believe that if I didn't have her I would never be able to understand the joy that I feel today. Her beautiful face makes me smile and cry. Her voice is so sweet it melts my heart. I know that these are the days to remember and I try to make each and every one special. Today I am happy and sad. She is growing more and more independent every day. This September she will start kindergarten and as her preschool teacher I know that she is heading for a bright future. God Bless you today and every day my dear sweet Autumn Rose. Mommy loves you to the moon and back!
~thyme@sow

No comments:

Post a Comment