Monday, June 15, 2009

PLEASE TAKE ME HOME!



I will be the first one to say that I love animals. Love them love them love them. I currently have 2 full grown dogs, Havana and Gingerella. I love them with all of my heart. The other day my LH came home with a puppy. He said she was just visiting and would be taken by a friend in a couple of days. At this time the man has not come over to even see the dog and our sweet little house guest is getting very cozy on my bed next to my sleeping husband.

If anyone out there is in the market for a sweet little girl puppy, not yet named, aged 8 weeks, boxer mix with a great attitude and brains to match, please give me a shout. Leave a comment etc. I would love her to go to a nice home, she is great with children. My 5 year old is carrying her all over the house and dressing her up in all sorts of doll clothes. She is doing well with the other dogs in our house and we are all the time working on house and leash training her. She does well in the crate, just using it for when I have to clean the floors or when there is people food around. Seriously, if there is anyone out there that would make a good fit for this little sweetie, let us know. Thanks friends,
~thyme2sow

No comments:

Post a Comment